Baker + Donut Maker APPLY NOW
Experienced Baker to Join Our Team!
We are hiring for a baker/ donut maker to join our baking staff. This is a full-time position with room to grow, depending on qualified candidate.
A Baker and Donut Maker’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reading and understanding recipes
- Mixing, shaping, baking several types of from scratch doughs
- Preparing cake donuts and raised donuts
- Loading and unloading donut proof box and fryer
- Decorating cake donuts and raised donuts
- Operating other bakery equipment
- Maintaining back up products as needed
- Maintaining high standards for product freshness and sanitation
- Training other associates as needed· Assisting in other duties as assigned
- 18 years of age or older
- 1-3 years previous baking experience (preferred)
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service
- Able and willing to interpret, understand and follow instructions and solve problems
- Able and willing to work well with others as a team member.
A Baker/Donut Maker’s duties are performed primarily in the Bakery department. A Donut maker may be exposed to various temperature changes and work environments. Work includes walking, standing, lifting, working with hot oil, frying, and carrying products weighing up to 60 pounds, eye-hand coordination and interaction with associates.
Position: 1 Full Time
Estimated hours for Training Period:40
Full-time: 5 days a week.
- Monday-Friday; 2pm-10pm
Compensation: Commensurate with experience; PTO, includes Paid Sick Leave per St. Paul; Product Discount
Review after 90 days.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.2021-08-31|||1279 Randolph Avenue; St. Paul, MN 55104|||Back of House||||||ft753Neyay5PxAhw|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||18|||22|||false