Retail Staff Associate: Saturdays APPLY NOW
La Boulangerie Marguerite is hiring for a part-time retail associate.
- Must be available to work Saturdays. Hours to range from within 5am - 4pm.
- This is an entry level job that accrues paid sick time and qualifies for employee discounts. Come be part of a fun team!
A Bakery Retail Associate’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Providing premier customer service
• Maintaining high standards for product freshness and sanitation
• Selecting and packaging products ordered by customers
• Filling, maintaining and rotating products and displays
• Preparing special orders
• Operating Point of Sale cash register/ credit card machine, bread slicer, and other Retail equipment
• Providing accurate product knowledge and pricing information to customers.
• Being able to take and process order information – with customer’s needs and production process in mind.
• Completing assigned shift duties – work as a team with other bakery employees.
• Answering phones and multi -tasking order and service responsibilities.
• Being engaged and enthused with other team members and have a positive attitude at all times with customers.
• Attending to details of transactions
• Being self-directed during slower periods of operation
• Bringing creativity and problem-solving skills to service situations
• Assisting in other duties, as assigned
• able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service
• able and willing to work well with others as a team member
• able and willing to read, write and perform simple math problems
• able and willing to interpret, understand and follow instructions and solve problems
A Bakery Retail Associate’s duties are performed primarily in the Retail department, however staff are cross trained in back of house, packaging, aiding in decorating, and office support.
Hours of operation are 6am-Noon on Mondays; 6am-3pm, Tuesday through Saturday. Opening shifts begin at 5:00 am and closing duties go to 3:30 or 4pm. Work includes walking, standing for prolonged periods, multi-tasking in fast-paced environment; and lifting baked goods weighing up to 50 pounds.
Starting training wage to be reviewed after 90 days.
Hourly rate plus tips; commensurate with experience.
$13 - $17 /hour
Accrued paid sick time per St. Paul City Ordinance.
Employee Product discount.
|||1279 Randolph Avenue; St. Paul, MN 55104|||Retail Store||||||TCQ5ZPPz6LbzTkNa|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||12|||17|||true|||