Retail Supervisor APPLY NOW
The ideal candidate upholds our Company Core Values of Community, Quality and Curiosity. They are responsible for supervising retail staff within the bakery, appointing leads for each shift and delegating tasks. Coordinates the orders for cakes, donuts, and all baked goods through the retail outlets (including Farmer’s Market) --which includes oversight of wholesale pickup. Helps oversee retail displays, and assists customers and staff during business hours.
• Supervises retail staff, including Retail associates and Shift Leads.
• Demonstrates a high level of customer service, answers questions and suggests products to customers as needed.
• Ensures accuracy of custom orders.
• Responsible for ensuring coverage on all shifts, monitoring team workload, supervise special events and rearrange coverage as needed.
• Supervises Farmer’s Market staff and ensures appropriate product availability
• Responsible for ensuring deliveries from suppliers are checked for accuracy.
• Implements procedures related to quality, equipment use, equipment checks, store checklist and general house keeping of the retail area.
• Ensures pricing for retail products is current.
• Optimizes and maintains store displays.
• Coaches, participates in interviews and training of Retail Associate team members.
• Assesses and provides feedback of on-the-job performance of Retail Team members.
• Identifies current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
• Ensures merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
• Maintains inventory and ensures Retail supplies are in stock and organized.
• Assesses fluctuating supply and demand and communicates with Customer Service to meet retail needs..
• Ensures promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
• Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
• Monitor local competitors.
• Maintain store's cleanliness and health and safety measures.
• Conduct retail staff meetings; participate in weekly department lead meetings.
• Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
• Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
• Collaborate with other department leads to help achieve company goals.
Starting wage: $18/ hour; Commensurate with Experience.
PTO includes sick pay per St. Paul City Ordinance; refer to employee handbook.
Eligible For health care premium contribution after 90 days.
Employee product discount.
Six paid holidays a year: New Years; Memorial Day; Independence Day; Labor Day; Thanksgiving; Christmas Day
2021-09-30|||1279 Randolph Avenue; St. Paul, MN 55104|||Retail Store||||||1OJtU9mVZoiwb0cw|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||18|||21|||true