Customer Service Representative APPLY NOW
Customer Service Representative
This customer service representative position is full time, supporting the wholesale and retail bakery operations of a dynamic, family-owned bakery. Daily tasks include:
· Data entry of orders
· Generation of production sheets
· Sending invoices electronically
· Creating a daily drivers’ delivery manifest.
· Direct wholesale customer communications
· Sales lead and updates to Bakery Manager and Owners
· Collaborate with Cake and Retail Sales and CS Lead to do daily order input.
· Working quickly in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking phone calls and text messages and problem-solving customer issues, complaints.
· Generating customer statements twice a month.
· Applying payments to open invoices.
The position is integral to the day-to-day operations of the bakery and requires strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent computer/ data entry skills, sales experience, and a customer service orientation towards solving issues and representing the owners in an honest, equitable and positive way.
Each position at La Boulangerie Marguerite requires creativity and curiosity to see where help is needed – whether it be co-workers or customers – and actively participate in building our brand and community by providing an excellent customer experience to everyone who walks through the doors of our bakery. The Customer Service Representative reports directly to the Bakery Manager and will interact with the Owners on a regular basis.
· Monday-Friday: Between 8AM-5PM.
· Product knowledge: Familiarity of wholesale and retail bakery items and operations is helpful, but not a prerequisite. Ideal candidate for this job is a quick learner with a passion for food and/or baking and an ability to not only process orders, but to build relationships with customers and identify opportunities for meeting the needs of our customers by matching customer needs with La Boulangerie Marguerite bakery menu items and to providing feedback on customer needs to the Bakery Manager and Owners.
· Data entry: Position requires computer fluency, attention to detail and high accuracy in entering orders. Ideal candidate has PomEsys software experience and experience with Microsoft Office. We process orders from faxes (yes…we still use them), email, text messages, phone calls and hand-written forms so technological familiarity is important.
· Electronic communications/ customer service sales communication: Position reviews and answers Wholesale Customer emails for La Boulangerie Marguerite’s and is the primary contact for Wholesale Customers. We expect the Customer Service Representative to answer customer questions and follow up on the orders that come through various channels, communicating in real-time about issues or opportunities via an internal process to the Bakery Manager and Owners
· Flexibility -- Duties and responsibilities evolve based on business needs and season. We encourage our employees to learn and (if possible) assist in all facets of the bakery – from baking to packing to making espressos. This job description is not intended to be all encompassing.
· Collaboration -- Ideal candidate has demonstrated capacity to work in a team, sharing information, asking questions, performing duties, reflecting on processes and growing with colleagues in a collaborative learning/ production environment.
· 1 year data entry experience
· 2+ years customer service/ sales experience.
· Bakery and Wholesale experience desired.
--Accounting background is helpful.
· Computer fluency in word, excel, Microsoft office .
Please include a cover letter, resume and have references.
COMPENSATION: Hourly rate commensurate with experience. Review after 90 days. Health Care Contribution. Paid Time Off. Product Discounts.2021-08-29|||1279 Randolph Avenue; St. Paul, MN 55104|||Office||||||1zJpmhLBS3~4qytd|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false