Retail Associate -- Minneapolis APPLY NOW
Provides customer service support to the organization to ensure an excellent standard of service and maintains high-level of customer satisfaction. This position reports directly to the Retail Supervisor.
A Retail Associate: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Must be available to work a flexible/set schedule (including weekends), hours to range from within 5am - 4pm.
- Operates the retail outlet store ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Prepares the store to ensure all product is displayed prior to opening retail.
- Fills, maintains, and rotates products and displays, ensuring all product have correct labels and dates.
- Prepares customer food and beverage orders.
- Operates Point of Sale (POS) cash register/ credit card machine, bread slicer, espresso machine and other retail equipment
- Attending to details of transactions.
· Provides accurate product knowledge and pricing information to customers.
· Takes and processes order information – with customer’s needs and production process in mind.
· Is responsible, as part of the team, for cleanliness of the bakery to include prep areas, indoor & outdoor seating areas, in addition to daily, weekly and monthly cleaning duties
· Completes assigned shift duties – works as a team with other bakery employees
· Participates in comprehensive training and development programs.
· Answers phones and multi-tasks order and service responsibilities.
· Maintains positive customer relations and takes actions necessary to resolve issues involving customer orders and product quality
· Maintains safe working conditions and preserves the integrity of the environmental health and safety system through adherence to the policies and procedures outlined in the Safety Manual.
· Is engaged and enthused with other team members and always has a positive attitude with customers.
· Is self-directed during slower periods of operation
· Brings creativity and problem-solving skills to service situations
· Must complete food handler’s certification within the first 60 days
· Adheres to all regulatory requirements including FDA, EPA, OSHA and HACCP.
- 1 + years of experience in customer service or other related field, preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
· Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service.
· Able and willing to work well with others as a team member.
· Able and willing to interpret, understand and follow instructions and solve problems.
· A Retail Associate: Duties are performed primarily in the Retail department; however staff are cross trained in back of house, packaging, aiding in decorating, and office support.
· Work includes walking, standing for prolonged periods, multitasks in fast-paced environment, reaching and lifting baked goods weighing up to 50 pounds.